Frequently Asked Questions

We deal in a wide range of vehicles including cars, vans, mini-vans, SUVs, box trucks, tow trucks and semi trucks. We"re not picky about the make, model, year or condition. We also accept RVs and boats years 1995 and newer. All payments are made in cash.

We are happy to offer a solution if:

  • You"ve been in an accident
    We"ll take your wrecked car off your hands and give you cash in return.
  • Your car is just not worth the required repairs
    Some cars are just not worth another round of expensive repairs. Don"t waste another dime and trade your old car in for cash that you can put towards a better car.
  • Quick and reliable sale
    You can spend weeks or even months trying to sell your car online, or you can call us to pay you cash on the spot and tow away free of charge. We"ll pay you a more than fair amount and save you a lot of time in the process.

Quick & hassle-free!

You can get a quote right on our website by simply filling out our Get A Cash Offer, or give us a call at 720-388-6565 for an immediate offer.

Although we will gladly buy a damaged car that has been in an accident, we do prefer that the vehicle you are selling is generally intact. If it is missing a part such as a bumper or something insignificant as a result of the accident, we will take it off your hands. However, we do not deal in cars that have already been scrapped for parts and are missing significant components. 

If we have to recover your vehicle from a highway or interstate, it will be necessary for us to hire a contractor to do so. We would not be able to prevent your vehicle from being towed before we get there ourselves. 

For cars being sold at scrap metal value, having keys is not necessary. However, if the car being sold is valued at higher than scrap metal value, we will most likely require keys, especially if it is a wrecked car. 

We will still buy your vehicle without a title as long as you have proof of registration and a driver"s license. It is important to let us know right away if you do not have the title for your vehicle. 

In order to make the sale, you will need to present a copy of your registration for your junk or wrecked car. Please obtain this information from the Colorado motor vehicles website. If it is an abandoned vehicle, please see below. 

As long as you have the owner"s permission, we will buy the vehicle. Please provide valid state identification when making the transaction. You will be liable for the selling of the car. It is important to let us know right away if you are not the owner of the vehicle and we will guide you through the procedure. 

You will need to call your local police non-emergency number and they will help you with the process of filing paperwork for the abandoned vehicle on your property. Make sure you have processed the abandoned vehicle with the police before you call us to pick it up. You can call us and we will happily answer any questions you might have about an abandoned vehicle left on your property.

You will have to call your local police department and process the vehicle first before we can pick it up. Call your police department"s non-emergency number and they will guide you through the process. Please make sure all proper paperwork on abandoned vehicles has been filed and legitimized before calling us to pick up the vehicle.

We ask that you give us a 24-hour notice in most cases and may be able to pick up the car in a shorter timeframe. Same day service is generally available depending on how busy we are on a given day. We are available for pickup 6 days a week.

We ask that you are there when we pick up the vehicle unless you can have it arranged that a friend or family member meets us with the title in hand. 

Paying cash is our standard procedure, but if requested we can provide a check or money order as payment.

Quoted price will depend on a combination of factors that include year, make, model and condition. Just fill out our Get A Cash Offer or give us a call and you can find out what your vehicle is worth right away. 720-388-6565

We will buy your vehicle without a title as long as you own the vehicle and have proof of registration or you were the last person it was registered to. 

Once you sell your vehicle you can:

  • Transfer your license plate to another vehicle or return them to the Colorado Department of Motor Vehicles.
  • Contact your vehicle insurance company and cancel the insurance of that vehicle.
  • You will receive a State of Colorado Motor Vehicle Bill of Sale form DR-2173. The Colorado Department of Revenue suggests that you hold onto this piece of information for 18 months.

What happens to your car depends on its economic viability and market influence. It may be:

  • Reused or remanufactured
  • Sold as is
  • Taken apart for parts such as glass, doors, lights, body panels and cladding which can be reused at collision/body shops
  • Recycled for scrap metal. Automotive salvage relies heavily on scrap metal derived from cars that are no longer drivable or sellable

If you have any other questions just give us a call at 720-388-6565 and we will be happy to answer them for you.